About Me

My photo
I lost 103 pounds without surgery, and there was great rejoicing! However - over the last year and a half, life got in the way. Between serious bouts of fibromyalgia and debilitating migraines, I gained some weight, and found myself feeling dumpy, frumpy, and most definately in a slump. 2012 is over and the time has come to dump that frump slump, release the excess weight, change my attitude, and be and feel fabulous! This journey is about more than just weight loss. It is about facing and releasing all things that hold us back from living life to the fullest each and every day. Make the most of what you have, and live a "seize the moment" lifestyle. Join me on my journey, and dump your own slumps - whatever they may be. Welcome to Fabulous!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Carpe Diem - Every Diem

Even though I thought I needed no further reminders - today Steve Jobs provided one.  We have one life of undetermined timeframe and unknown possibilities.  Waste not a moment being dis-satisfied. 
  • If you aren't happy - do something different.
  • If it isn't working - change it.
  • If it's awesome - embrace it and make "more".
I am profoundly grateful for the life I have created.  I am thankful for all the events that have brought me to this day and this moment.  I am blessed in countless ways. 
 
However, the reminder today is this - do not settle for what does not work for you, regard yourself daily and ask if what you are about to do "fits" what you really want, and live in the knowledge that you are amazing. 

Mr. Jobs - thank you for the reminder. 


"Your time is limited..don’t waste it living someone else’s life."
Steve Jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment